New in QMass MR 7.5 Enterprise solution:
- T1 mapping
- Enhancements in Delayed Signal Intensity (D.S.I.) workflow, including quantification of micro-vascular obstruction (MVO)
- Work with your own normal ranges: Multiple normal ranges can be easily defined and the right one is automatically selected.
- Quantification of custom volumes, such as atrial volumes
- Plus: Many user suggestions were implemented to increase workflow efficiency
- Saves time with its fast analyses and easy workflows
- Provides better insight through powerful reviewing capabilities
- Offers validated, reproducible results that you can rely on
- Integrated connectivity and reviewing platform, client/server solution
- Automatic contour detection and image registration
- LV and RV function analysis
- Late-enhancement analysis1, with automatic transfer of contours
- First-pass perfusion analysis1 of rest and stress studies
- Comparison analysis of dobutamine stress studies
- T2* analysis
- Visual scoring of wall motion, scar transmurality and perfusion defects1
- Fast and powerful reporting
- Export formats include PDF, HTML, XML, TXT, and DICOM
- Available with floating license mechanism, enabling efficient use of licenses
1QMass MR is cleared for market in the US.
The first-pass perfusion analysis and late-enhancement analysis modules of QMass MR have not received US 510(k) market clearance as the use of contrast agents for cardiac MR procedures is not FDA-approved. They are not available for sale in the United States.
If you are located in the US and interested in these modules for scientific research purposes only, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use QMass and QFlow with great satisfaction. The software can be used instinctively with only little training. It is possible to quickly make reports and add figures with great ease. Most of all, we appreciate that Medis is listening to and working with their customers to further improve the user-friendliness of their software and develop new tools for analysis of cardiac MRI.
Tineke P Willems, MD, PhD
Head Cardiac Imaging Team
University Medical Center Groningen
University of Groningen
Groningen, The Netherlands