3D Viewer powered by 3D View
- Measurements are automatically included in the report alongside the other quantitative measurements
- Easy to use
- Multiple time points can be loaded and viewed as a movie
- Basic 3D viewer for MR and CT
- MPR, VR, slab mip, MIP, MinIP, Average IP
- Simple caliper measurements added to the Medis Suite report
- Basic sculpting tools
- Supports multiple time point
- Export of reformats
Did you know that:
Reformats with multiple timepoints can be created, stored and loaded into QMass for an LV & RV function analysis.
All Medis Suite CT apps in blue are cleared for clinical use in Europe, the USA, Canada, Japan and South-Korea.
Medis, QMass and QAngio are registered trademarks of Medis Associated BV.
QMass and QFlow are based on image processing algorithms developed at the Division of Image Processing, Department of Radiology, Leiden University Medical Center, the Netherlands
All Medis Suite CT apps in purple are for research use only.
QAngio CT Research Edition is based on image processing algorithms developed at the Division of Image Processing, Department of Radiology, Leiden University Medical Center, the Netherlands