- QAngio® XA is the industry-leading post-processing software solution for the analysis of left (QLV) and right (QRV) ventriculograms.
- Saves time with fast analyses and easy to use, intuitive workflows
- Offers validated, reproducible results that you can rely on
- Analysis of left and right ventriculograms
- Automatic left ventricular contour detection
- Very simple and intuitive contour correction options
- Calculation of global and regional ejection fraction in left ventriculograms
- Three wall-motion reference models: Centerline, Stanford, and Slager
Did you know that:
- DataConvert allows you to convert all analysis of a study into one Excel sheet
Medis and QAngio are registered trademarks of Medis Associated BV.
QFR is delivered by Medis in a strategic collaboration with Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Pulse Medical Imaging Technology Co., Ltd. In Shanghai, China.
QAngio XA 3D (which includes the QFR measurement) is CE cleared.
All Medis Suite XA apps in purple are for research use only.
1) QAngio XA is not integrated in Medis Suite XA and runs as a standalone application.
QAngio is a registered trademark of Medis Associated BV.
QAngio XA is based on image processing algorithms developed at the Division of Image Processing, Department of Radiology, Leiden University Medical Center.
QAngio XA is CE- and FDA-cleared for market in Europe and US.