RV Strain powered by QStrain
- Robust Feature tracking algorithm developed by KOL in the field
- Re-use contours from QMass allows for efficient processing and optimal results
- QStrain app seamlessly integrated into Medis Suite workflow
- Quantify of strain in RV 4 Chamber orientation based on feature tracking in SSFP images
- Quantification of RV Global strain parameters: GLS, Fractional Area change
- Quantification of RV segmental (septum and free wall) strain parameters: Strain, Strain Rate, Velocity
- Generate detailed results and export to MS-Excel
Did you know that:
- The 3DView app on Medis Suite CT can be used as a reformatter to obtain suitable multi-phase multi-slice series for LV & RV Functional analysis
- Contours traced during the LV function analysis can be loaded into the QStrain app for subsequent strain analysis based on features tracking CT
All Medis Suite CT apps in blue are cleared for clinical use in Europe, the USA, Canada, Japan and South-Korea.
Medis, QMass and QAngio are registered trademarks of Medis Associated BV.
QMass and QFlow are based on image processing algorithms developed at the Division of Image Processing, Department of Radiology, Leiden University Medical Center, the Netherlands
All Medis Suite CT apps in purple are for research use only.
QAngio CT Research Edition is based on image processing algorithms developed at the Division of Image Processing, Department of Radiology, Leiden University Medical Center, the Netherlands