- Viewing and cross reference-features allow you to relate images and obtain a comprehensive case overview in a highly practical manner
- Review layouts can be prepared in advance and simply loaded to present to colleagues. This is an excellent way to present cases comprehensively and concisely
- Loading prior exams next to the case allow you to follow a patient over time
- Review series side-by-side
- Drag ‘n drop series into the viewer
- Cross-referencing tools
- Fast paging through series
- Simple caliper measurements
- Loading of prior exams in parallel to the current exam
Did you know that:
The viewer can be used to view and present MR and X-ray images as well.
All Medis Suite CT apps in blue are cleared for clinical use in Europe, the USA, Canada, Japan and South-Korea.
Medis, QMass and QAngio are registered trademarks of Medis Associated BV.
QMass and QFlow are based on image processing algorithms developed at the Division of Image Processing, Department of Radiology, Leiden University Medical Center, the Netherlands
All Medis Suite CT apps in purple are for research use only.
QAngio CT Research Edition is based on image processing algorithms developed at the Division of Image Processing, Department of Radiology, Leiden University Medical Center, the Netherlands