As a test engineer you will be responsible for helping ensure that Medis software meets the high standard in quality expected both by customers and by Medis’ partners.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Create test plans, test descriptions, test scripts (use case tests), together with developer if needed
- Test software based on test descriptions and scripts
- Create and execute automated test scripts
- Report issues/bugs based on test outcome
- Verify whether issues reported have been resolved
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering or computer science
- Very nice to have: certification in Agile/Scrum and/or TMAP next and ISTQB
- Knowledge of and experience with software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum)
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- Experience with manual testing, testing methods (e.g. TMAP) and tools (testcomplete), 3+ years
- Preferably some experience in programming / scripting
- Very nice to have: experience with automating test scripts
- Very strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Committed and pro-active
- Able to strike the balance between quality improvement and test process efficiency
- Excellent written and spoken English and preferably Dutch
As an SME Medis medical imaging systems is a highly innovative company, where analytical software is developed for the accurate and quantitative analysis of medical images in the cardiovascular domain. Medis’ products are used in the field of interventional cardiology (using X-ray and IVUS / OCT imaging) and for noninvasive diagnostics (using MRI and MSCT imaging). Our products support medical specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac patients, and in executing their clinical research. Medis has close collaboration with key-opinion-leaders in the field and our software is distributed worldwide. Over the 25 years of its existence, Medis has obtained a strong brand-name world-wide: we are a global highly-respected player.
As a test engineer you will work from our corporate office in Leiden, which is located next to the Leiden Central Station and also close to our primary research partner, the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC).
A stimulating work environment with highly educated
professionals, working on innovative products
A position in a field with significant growth
potential and high societal relevance
A market-conform salary including attractive secondary
If you have any questions, please contact Bob Goedhart, PhD, VP
R&D, at BGoedhart@medis.nl.
For questions about the application procedure, contact Johan HC
Reiber, PhD, CEO. Phone secretariat: +31 (0)71 522 32 44.
To apply for this position, you can use the
application form or send your resume with a short
motivation to HumanResources@medis.nl.
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.