Direct Sales Manager USA (Raleigh, NC)
To obtain/retain customers, you will work closely with all levels of management, technical/operations staff, and Partner Sales to close deals.
- Director of Operations & Sales, North and South America
- Achieve sales targets and company commercial objectives in the designated region
- Assist Director of Operations & Sales, North and South America, to identify in the designated region new commercial opportunities and product development trends, operational tasks
- Meeting revenue target assigned for the region
- Maintaining updated sales forecast databases in CRM (Salesforce)
- Actively maintaining sales process customer databases that are used within Medis
- Participating in preparation and execution of sales plans for both direct sales and commercial partners
- Providing on-site demonstrations
- Participating in local, regional and national trade shows
- Participate in gathering customer feedback on products
- Maintain excellent relationships with customer in the designated region
- Adequate adherence and execution to the QMS processes relevant to the M&S department
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in (bio)medical imaging, an IT related discipline , or in business administration
- >5 years Sales experience in the medical imaging market
- Familiar with the health care market (hospitals, clinics, radiology or imaging centers)
- International business experience
- Customer-oriented, representative and responsible
- Ability to work both in a team and independently selfstarter
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion
- Flexible with a hands-on and pro-active mentality
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in English and preferably also in one of the designated countries
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is an asset
- Professional and confident in speaking to small and medium-sized groups
Must be able to travel (~25%) to customer sites for product demonstrations and participation in local/regional/national conferences and trade shows.
As an SME Medis medical imaging systems is a highly innovative company, where analytical software is developed for the accurate and quantitative analysis of medical images in the cardiovascular domain. Medis’ products are used in the field of interventional cardiology (using X-ray and IVUS / OCT imaging) and for noninvasive diagnostics (using MRI and MSCT imaging). Our latest developments may have a high impact in the diagnosis and treatment of patients undergoing PCIs. Medis has close collaboration with key-opinion-leaders in the field and our software is distributed worldwide. Over the 25 years of its existence, Medis has obtained a strong brand-name world-wide: we are a global highly-respected player.
As a direct sales manager you will work remote from your home office or from our corporate office in Rayleigh, NC.
To apply for this position, you can use the
application form or send your resume with a short
motivation to HumanResources@medis.nl
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.