As a Product Support Specialist you will provide first-line support to medical and industrial professionals.
- providing product demonstrations and helping sales teams in pre-sales operations
- installing and configuring Medis software solutions at customer’s sites
- providing extensive training and support to interventional cardiology team
- providing customer support by phone, e-mail and other internet-based solutions
- reproducing and analyzing customer issues
- categorizing and prioritizing customer issues
- participate in gathering customer feedback on products and take part in R&D meetings
- identifying potential sales opportunities
Education and Experience
- Preferably experience in the field of interventional cardiology
- Knowledge about (interventional) cardiology and associated technical environment
- experience in interventional cardiology, such as hands-on in cath labs is a plus
- customer-oriented, representative, responsible and creative
- attentive to detail, committed and persevering
- ability to work both in a team and independently
- outstanding problem solving skills and strong organizational skills
- ability to manage multiple tasks to completion
- flexible with a hands-on and pro-active mentality
- excellent communication skills, written and verbal, minimally in English
- willing to travel regularly (inter)national
As an SME Medis medical imaging systems is a highly innovative company, where analytical software is developed for the accurate and quantitative analysis of medical images in the cardiovascular domain. Medis’ products are used in the field of interventional cardiology (using X-ray and IVUS / OCT imaging) and for noninvasive diagnostics (using MRI and MSCT imaging). Our latest developments may have a high impact in the diagnosis and treatment of patients undergoing PCIs. Medis has close collaboration with key-opinion-leaders in the field and our software is distributed worldwide. Over the 30 years of its existence, Medis has obtained a strong brand-name world-wide: we are a global highly-respected player.
As a product support specialist interventional cardiology you will work from our corporate office in Leiden, which is located next to the Leiden Central Station and also close to our primary research partner, the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC).
- A stimulating work environment with highly educated professionals, working on innovative products
- A position in a field with significant growth potential and high societal relevance
- A market-conform salary including attractive secondary conditions
If you have any questions, please contact Peter Rutjes, CCO at email@example.com / Phone secretariat: +31 (0)71 522 32 44.
To apply for this position send your resume with a short motivation to HumanResources@medis.nl
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.