To expand our software engineering team, we are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and excellent Senior Full-stack Software Engineer, who will work on the development of new software packages and/or the further development of existing packages.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Own and manage all the phases of the software development lifecycle (design, implementation, testing, validation and deployment)
- Participate in teams for the design, implementation and maintenance of medical imaging software
- Design, build and maintain REST API(s) that allows for standard integration methodology between applications and third-party services
- Collaborate effectively with teammates, product owners and technical partners
- Writing user and system documentation
- Code reviews
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Senior-level full stack software engineer with 5+ years of experience
- Experience with implementing full-stack web-based solutions
- Experience with .Net Core 2.2+ / .Net Framework 4.6.2+
- Strong knowledge of microservices based back-end solutions, REST APIs
- Experience with CI/CD using tools like Jenkins and SVN
- Experience integrating with internal and third-party solutions
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience working in Agile scrum teams
Nice to have:
- Experience with building Micro-frontends
- Experience with web assembly (WASM) using C++ (Qt) or Blazor
- Experience with C++ and/or C++/CLI interop
- Experience with (3D) data visualization libraries i.e. Cornerstone, D3.js
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
As an SME Medis medical imaging systems is a highly innovative company, where analytical software is developed for the accurate and quantitative analysis of medical images in the cardiovascular domain. Medis’ products are used in the field of interventional cardiology (using X-ray and IVUS / OCT imaging) and for noninvasive diagnostics (using MRI and MSCT imaging). Our products support medical specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac patients, and in executing their clinical research. Medis has close collaboration with key-opinion-leaders in the field and our software is distributed worldwide. Over the 30 years of its existence, Medis has obtained a strong brand-name world-wide: we are a global highly-respected player.
As a Senior Full-stack Software Engineer you will work from our corporate office in Leiden, which is located next to the Leiden Central Station and also close to our primary research partner, the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- A stimulating work environment with highly educated professionals, working on innovative products
- A position in a field with significant growth potential and high societal relevance
- A market-conform salary including attractive secondary conditions
If you have any questions, please contact Bob Goedhart, PhD, VP R&D, at BGoedhart@medis.nl/Phone secretariat: +31 (0)71 522 32 44.
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.