To expand our software engineering team, we are looking for four enthusiastic, driven and excellent software engineers, who will work on the development of new software packages and/or the further development of existing packages.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- To set up system specifications
- To design system components in UML
- To develop applications in C++ under Microsoft Windows
- To develop and execute unit and system tests (scripting language Python)
- To write system documentation in English
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Experience in the development of object-oriented, interactive software in a commercial environment, preferably for medical devices
- Experience with SVN or another tool for version management
- Experience with CMMi (Capability Maturity Model), SCRUM or other methods for software development
- Knowledge of Qt, MFC, UML, 3D visualization or DICOM is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Enthusiastic team player
- Innovator and interested in biomedical technology
As an SME Medis medical imaging systems is a highly innovative company, where analytical software is developed for the accurate and quantitative analysis of medical images in the cardiovascular domain. Medis’ products are used in the field of interventional cardiology (using X-ray and IVUS / OCT imaging) and for noninvasive diagnostics (using MRI and MSCT imaging). Our products support medical specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac patients, and in executing their clinical research. Medis has close collaboration with key-opinion-leaders in the field and our software is distributed worldwide. Over the 30 years of its existence, Medis has obtained a strong brand-name world-wide: we are a global highly-respected player.
As a software engineer you will work from our corporate office in Leiden, which is located next to the Leiden Central Station and also close to our primary research partner, the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- A stimulating work environment with highly educated professionals, working on innovative products
- A position in a field with significant growth potential and high societal relevance
- A market-conform salary including attractive secondary conditions
If you have any questions, please contact Jurriaan van Leeuwen, recruiter at JvanLeeuwen@medis.nl/Phone secretariat: +31 (0)71 522 32 44.
To apply for this position send your resume with a short motivation to HumanResources@medis.nl
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.