Medis Medical Imaging Systems
We believe in empowering medical professionals with our innovative analytical solutions. For more than 30 years cardiologists, radiologists, researchers and industry partners worldwide rely on Medis post-processing software, resulting in customers in more than 40 countries.
Our team of professionals take great pride in providing innovative cardiovascular imaging solutions. Our high-quality quantification software empowers medical professionals with solutions that support their diagnoses and treatment options. At Medis we strive to constantly provide medical professionals with support worldwide, so that together we can improve patient’s quality of care.
Our headquarter is in Leiden, but over the years we have established subsidiaries and branch offices in the USA, Japan, United Kingdom, as well as distributors and local agents in multiple countries.
The Strategic Marketing Communication Advisor will be responsible for Medis MarCom activities; converting marketing objectives into Marketing Communication objectives, strategies and targeted campaigns. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and closely collaborate with the Medis Management, Product managers and Account Managers.
In the role of Strategic Marketing Communication Advisor, you will:
- Serve as the primary advisor to the Medis organisation on marketing communications activities, including marketing collateral, website, events, social media etc.
- Create and execute the new Medis corporate identity and branding
- Manage brand related queries regarding visual identity, trademarks, tone of voice, naming of products and solutions, etc.
- Create and execute MarCom plans for the different product lines
- Create and execute MarCom and sales campaigns and materials (online and offline)
- Create a content strategy
- Support the team with wide range of content to suit purposes / business needs, including digital, video, printed collateral
- Increase exposure and understanding of Medis solutions (internal and external target audiences)
- Bachelor degree/HB0 in Marketing Communication
- 8+ years of experience in communications with interest in the medical technology industry
- Solution-oriented self-starter who sees the big picture and can translate into smaller initiatives
- Capable to translate highly technical concepts into customer focused content
- A positive attitude and team player with a customer service focus
- Impeccable writing and editing skills
- Creative, preferable experience with graphic design
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and to keep commitments to deadlines
- Ability to work with external creative agencies
- Experience with online channels, CRM and Email Marketing Software
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferable one other EU language (German, French or Spanish)
- Strong self-starter, but also team worker
- Strategic knowledge but with hands-on mentality
- Humour and creative
- Willing to travel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working in an international environment
- Close collaboration with Medis management and international global partners, key opinion leaders and customers
- Approx. 30% travelling for international business trips
- Working within a high-tech medical software environment
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.